Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mice Takes THC strain and Learns how to Play the Flute

DID YOU KNOW?: If you give a little bit of THC to a white mouse and provide it with a small flute it will play it! It's so amazing you have to try it. I heard about it on channel 3985 (CHTV - China TV) when the satellite came whizzing by this morning.

I am working on fixing my video cassette camcorder I bought back in 1973 and once I do I will post a video. If anyone wants to send me their video camera, please buy one here and ask the government for my coordinates (I think shipping is around $65,000). Time to time, they beam me a goodie bag. Mostly small cans of Shasta Soda and Deer Jerky.

I only have 3 mice left so I am waiting until one of them has babies. With my special THC powder the Government issued to me, I will attempt to create a mouse symphony.

No comments:

Post a Comment